Image Center Image Digital Visualization Total Solution
According to the current advanced concepts in the industry, an image center is constructed that conforms to standards and specifications. The construction of the image center can provide the functions of daily reading, with considerations on academic construction, professional ability cultivation among doctors, and interaction of hospitals. The construction of the image center also needs to consider backward compatibility, which is easy to expand and upgrade.
The specific functions are as follows:
1. Wireless projection screen function: There is a wireless hotspot (wireless network)in the reading room, which is connected with the mobile phone, tablet or laptop computer. Using this method, images can be sent to the consultation screen in real time to solve the problem that the image data sent by the mobile device cannot be used for professional diagnosis and that the incompatibility exists in the interface of the external expert lecture equipment.
2. Film projection screen interaction: A dedicated film projection device is placed next to the consultation screen. When the film is placed on this device, we can directly project the film onto the consultation screen for consultation, and we can archive the film content to enrich the information of patients in the hospital.
3. Morning reading management system: It can achieve the management of the morning reading of the department. It has a standard electronic podium on which audio and 4K display exist. With the display screen fully synchronizing with the consultation screen, the lecturer can operate the lecture content on the electronic podium.
In addition, for the morning reading session, it is necessary to share the scenes of multiple cases, and prepare the required materials shared in morning reading in advance on the designated morning reading auxiliary medical screen. During the morning reading process, with one click, the host can realize a switching between different cases through a centralized control terminal to improve morning reading efficiency.
4. Remote consultation fusion system: The system can provide seamless access to a variety of remote consultation platforms (Cisco, Huawei, etc.) and with one click,achieve remote access to different platforms through a centralized control terminal (select the lower-level hospital name to set up a connection), without the need for professional and technical personnel to provide remote conference assistance.
5. Multiple-disciplinary consultation fusion system: The system can access a variety of clinical department information system. According to the patient ID number, the system can receive the medical image, case information, medical instructions, ECG, pathology and other patient information, which are displayed concurrently on the consultation screen. Also, according to the type of consultation, the patient information is sorted, thereby facilitating multidisciplinary diagnosis.